Sacred Chocolate: Monthly Cacao Ceremonies
The third Sunday of every month at She's Lost Control in London
Next ceremony: Sunday 17th April 2016, 10am-1pm.
A cacao ceremony is an opportunity to connect to yourself and open your heart. Because of cacao’s ability to increase your connection to your inner self and your heart chakra, it aids in any transformational shift you are working towards, whether you are looking to deepen your understanding of who you are, release old patterns and traumas, or move into a more self-confident space. Whatever your path, the intention is yours to set, and the cacao allows you to the insight and awareness to move towards that goal.
In this 3 hour cacao ceremony, you can expect:
- simple movement and breathing practices that will help us move out of our heads and into our bodies, open our hearts, and access our womb space.
- powerful meditations for connecting more deeply with the truth of who you are.
- radical rest through yoga nidra - a powerful practice that brings you into a state of total relaxation (so delicious!)
- a chance to just be and allow your heart and womb and Ixacacao to work together to take you on the journey you’re being called to.
- an opportunity to connect in sisterhood, share stories, and create more space for YOU.
Advanced booking required.
The only contraindications are mixing Ceremonial Cacao with anti-depressants, or using if suffering from heart conditions or serious illness. Please let us know if you are breast feeding, pregnant, or on a raw food diet as we will need to prepare a lower dose of cacao for you.