Available on your favourite podcast app.
Sarah Smith is a singer/songwriter and she actually lives in my hometown back in Canada! Sarah now tours the world playing her music and is an inspiration to anyone who wants to follow a dream. She has a lot to share on living without regrets, staying rooted in the present moment, and living confidently in the direction of your desires.
In this episode we talk about:
- The journey Sarah took from having a career in the military to becoming a full-time working musician
- The initial steps she took in order to chase her dream of becoming a singer
- Dispelling the myth that following your dreams and becoming successful has to be hard
- A peek into her life on the road and the rituals and routines that anchor her days
- Cultivating a positive mindset and how to take control of your thoughts
- Sarah’s creative writing process and how she allows herself to be a conduit for her music
- A beautiful analogy for understanding self-love as the roots of the tree that is our life
- How Sarah practices spirituality, even when she’s living out of a van
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle