Susannah Conway is the author of This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart and LONDONTOWN: A Photographic Tour of the City’s Delights, and co-author of Instant Love: How to Make Magic and Memories with Polaroids.
Through her writing and online courses, she helps people reconnect to their true selves through creativity.
I’m so excited to share our conversation, where we sat down to chat about harnessing creativity, the healing power of journalling, thriving as an HSP in a big city, and her rituals for preparing for the new year.
In this episode we discuss:
Susannah’s creative journey and how it led her from more traditional creative paths to really creating her own path
- Her favourite artist dates for fuelling her creativity
- Using journalling as a tool for healing and self-exploration
- Creativity as a connection to the divine
- The fact that you’re creative, even if you don’t think you are
- Tips for getting through creative blocks
- Protecting yourself as an HSP living in the city
- Rituals for preparing for the new year
- Don’t forget to use the promo code ‘sarah’ to get 10% off your purchase from Four Sigmatic