Lucy Pearce is the author of numerous life-changing non-fiction books for women, including: Burning Woman, The Rainbow Way and Moon Time, all #1 Amazon bestsellers.
Lucy’s work is dedicated to supporting women’s empowered, embodied expression.
She is also the founder of Womancraft Publishing.
Lucy and I had a really deep conversation about creative cycles, living in tune with our own rhythms, the beauty of working from bed, the difficulty of expressing our voices as women, and what it means to be a burning woman.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why Lucy loves working from bed and how doing so requires a mindset shift from both of us after hearing so much about productivity and “proper” work spaces
- The links between our creativity and the menstrual cycles
- The overarching creative and energetic cycles of pregnancy
- Simple ways to begin living in tune with our own rhythms
- How difficult it can be as women to express our voices
- The conflicts that sometimes occur as we try to create more inclusive conversations while staying true to our own experiences
- What it means to be a "burning woman"