Claire Baker is an amazing women's coach and writer. Through her popular blog, eBooks, online courses and live workshops, Claire teaches self-care, creative rekindling, how to live life aligned with your menstrual cycle and being kind to yourself and the world.
Claire believes in less stress and more flow and knows that working with our natural rhythms is 'the missing key' when it comes to women's wellness. She’ll have you throwing out the scales, booking the flight, launching the blog – and falling back in love with your life.
We talked about all of those things, as well as her new course Flow. What I think really sets this episode apart is we dive into how you can honour your natural cycles even if you don’t menstruate or if you’re a busy mom or have a 9-5 job and your time isn’t entirely your own. Clare has incredible advice for honouring your own rhythms regardless of your personal situation.
In this episode we talk about:
- The power of moving first thing in the morning
- How Claire’s illness changed her relationship with her health and her body and eventually led to her work as a women's coach
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practices that she used to build vitality in the body after coming off the contraceptive pill
- Claire’s decision to move to London and what her experience of moving across the world has been life
- The journalling practice that Claire uses in sync with her menstrual cycle
- Following the flow of your menstrual cycle within the constraints of a day job
- The blocks Claire sees women experiencing around their creativity
- The first steps to rekindling your creativity
- The Liver Cleansing Diet by Sandra Cabot
- FLOW: Your Guide To Journalling Your Menstrual Cycle
- TGGC #70: Creative cycles & using our voices with Lucy Pearce
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks