Kara Benz is the artist and author behind Boho Berry, where she inspires her readers to lead a more centered, fulfilled, and inspired life.
Kara also runs a successful sticker shop on Etsy - Boho Berry Paperie, and is currently creating her very first handwriting course.
We sat down to talk all things bullet journal! What the system is, her daily routine with her bullet journal, how to start one - even if you’re not artistic, and how her life has changed as a result of this system.
In this episode we talk about:
- The “miracle morning” routine that Kara starts everyday with and her tips for creating time for a morning practice
- What a bullet journal is
- Kara’s journey with bullet journalling
- Her daily bullet journal routine
- Balancing the creative side of bullet journalling with making it an efficient productivity tool
- Using a habit tracker to create and monitor habits - and how to avoid beating yourself up on the days you don’t do them
- Using a time tracker to get a clear picture of how you spend your time and evaluate whether you’re happy with it
- The biggest improvement she’s seen in her life as a result of bullet journalling
- How to get started with bullet journalling if you feel intimidated by the system
- A day in the life of her Etsy business
- Her love of all things stationery
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- One Month in My Bullet Journal
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Reuben
- Buti Yoga
- Light is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell
- TGGC #48: Devotion to your spiritual practice & finding your soul's calling with Rebecca Campbell
- Free bullet journal printables