Rachel Hills is a New York-based journalist, activist, and author of THE SEX MYTH.
She is interested in the space where the personal meets the political, or what she calls "the politics of everyday life.”
We’re talking about the toxic myths that are perpetuated about sex and sexuality, not judging ourselves based on our sex drive, being more open about sex, and activism as a form of self-care.
In this episode we discuss:
- The toxic messages about sex that so many of us have internalized
- Rachel’s journey of sexual healing and decoupling herself from these toxic beliefs about sex
- Breaking down toxic sexual messages in our day-to-day lives
- Not judging our relationships by our sex lives or ourselves by our sex drives
- How feminism and activism can be tools for self-care