Lady Lu of the Wolves, aka Lulu Brud Zsebe, is an actress on Pretty Little Liars and the wild woman behind the brand OF THE WOLVES.
She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and pup.
In her free time she's probably playing with plants, re-designing homes or running around in the desert.
I loved talking to Lulu about her connection to wolves, how she balances the competing demands of Hollywood acting and her more spiritual work, separating your sense of self-worth from your work, and making conscious decisions as a consumer.
In this episode we talk about:
- Lulu’s connection to wolves
- The storytelling philosophy behind her business, Of the Wolves
- The lessons she learned from interviewing many makers for her website
- How she balances the competing demands of Hollywood acting and her more spiritual work
- Separating your sense of self-worth from your work
- Balancing and protecting your energy in a busy city
- Standing up for your political beliefs within this really difficult climate
- Conscious consumerism and making informed decisions about what you buy
- Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- This Changes Everything by Naomi Klein