Bernadette Pleasant is the creator of Femme, a fusion of sensual movement, dance, meditation, creative visualization and celebration of the feminine form.
Femme! as designed, creates sacred, safe spaces for women to explore their femininity; to move in sensual ways, to explore and release emotions, to alter or release beliefs about themselves and to unapologetically love their bodies!
Bernadette was such a fun person to talk with. We dove into why people live “half-assed emotional lives” (and how to stop), the power of drumming and how it helps us to reach other levels of our psyche, and the wisdom we can access through our bodies.
In this episode we talk about:
- Bernadette’s own journey that led to the evolution of the Femme movement practice
- What to expect when you attend a Femme class
- Why we begin living “half-assed emotional lives” and how to stop
- The power of drumming and how it helps us to reach other levels of our psyche
- The wisdom we can access through our bodies
- Emotional tour playlists