There's that big dream that you're constantly thinking, talking, and obsessing about - and yet you never seem to make any progress with it.
Whether it's moving across the world, launching your dream career, or finally starting that creative project (you know what yours is), this dream has you completely enraptured. It lights you up and sends tingles down your spine. It's the thing you desperately want to do be doing but you feel paralyzed. You've written endless lists and read all of the books but they never get you anywhere. Your mind is on an endless loop of self-doubt and uncertainty.
What if I'm not ready?
How would I know where to begin?
Could I ever really afford it?
Do I even have what it takes?
Let's stop the madness and make shit happen!
In this 8-week course I'll teach you how to break your bigger-than-life dream into bite-sized pieces, move past even the biggest financial hurdles, overcome resistance, tackle your fears, and really make this thing happen. You can apply these strategies again and again to bring each of your dreams to life.
When you join The Daydream Revolution, you'll get:
- 8 weeks of guided, step-by-step lessons that will teach you to overcome resistance, tackle your fears, and drag your big dream into reality - all with a sense of joy and play
- lessons, video content, and worksheets to lead you through each of the 8 modules
- a step-by-step process for mapping out an action plan that will bring your dream to life and figuring out how to afford your goal, even in you aren't earning any extra income right now
- 4 audio interviews with badass babes who have made their big dreams come true without massive incomes or savings accounts. They're going to give you a peek behind the scenes to show you exactly how they hustled to raise the funds they needed to make it happen.
- a powerful, guided visualization that will help you stay motivated, focused on achieving your dream, and intuitively guided to what you need to do next in your action plan
- the motivation and productivity techniques that I use when working towards any big goal
- swipe copy for reaching out to the key people that can help you make this big dream happen
At the end of the course you'll:
- walk away with a detailed action plan that will lead you to achieve your dream one manageable step at a time
- know exactly how you're going to afford your dream - even if you aren't bringing in any extra income right now
- have the tools and strategies to keep going in the face of your fears and stay inspired when the going gets tough
- have new friends and accountability buddies who will keep cheering you on!
This interview series is exclusive to The Daydream Revolution. Through these conversations I'll take you behind the scenes to look at how four inspiring women brought their dreams to life and designed lives they adore without massive incomes or savings. They're a wealth of practical insights and inspiration to complement the lessons you'll learn in the course.
Sarah Morgan is a graphic designer, aerial artist, and blog coach who quit her 9-5 job to start her own business and run away with the circus. Sarah talks about what it took to leave her full-time job to become a freelancer and how she's built her business over the years. She also discusses what she said to people who tried to tear down her dreams when she was just starting out and gives excellent advice for anyone who wants to strike out on their own but feels overwhelmed about where to start.
Heather Jabornik is a writer, hope-raiser, dream-chaser, and the founder of Hiya Tootsie! In this interview she shares how she left her 9-year career to start her own business and became profitable within her first moth. She explains why she uses Patreon to help fund her website and how she got it set up in the first place, as well as how she continues to promote it. Heather discusses how the dream of building her freedom-based business is actually in aid of her even bigger dreams.
Lisa Luxx is a spoken word artist and the founder and editor of Prowl Magazine. She's one of the most tenacious and creative women I've ever met and in her interview she really breaks down how a little creativity and a lot of tenacity can make any dream happen - no matter how unaffordable it seems. Lisa throws all of the rules out of the window and will help you think outside of the box with your dreams.
Kathlyn is a business coach and the host of The Big Leap Show. Kathlyn talks about how she saved up $16,000 to travel the world, how living her dream helped her reassess what she really wanted in life, and how she launched her own freedom-based business.
No matter what dreams you're working towards, it's so important to have a role model: someone who stands as a testament that it actually is possible. These women will inject huge doses of inspiration and a whole lot of know-how into your personal daydream revolution.
Tackle Your Fears
I get it: you want it so badly but you feel paralyzed.
I used to feel that way too. I was convinced that the things I wanted weren't possible for me and I was desperately afraid of living the life I truly wanted. I was convinced that I wasn't good enough, that I'd never have enough money, and that I'd never be courageous enough to go after my dreams.
But I've learned how to manage my fears and developed strategies for tackling them so that they don't hold me back. Over the years I've launched an independent magazine, traveled across Europe, moved to another country, and started my own business, to name a few. All of these dreams took planning and strategy but they also required me to do the internal working of looking at my fears . I'm going to teach you how to make this dream happen, even if you're scared shitless.
It's only with consistent action that we're able to make big things happen. By sitting down and doing the work everyday we create big transformations without feeling overwhelmed.
But inevitably life gets in the way and our old patterns emerge. We end up feeling stuck, we lose momentum, and soon we're completely off track.
I'll teach you powerful tools to overcome this resistance, stay motivated, and become more productive while you bring this dream to life.
Drag Your Dream Into Reality
I know that feeling you're struggling with. That one deep in your gut that keeps you absolutely stuck. You feel paralyzed by the enormity of the thing you want. You don't even know where to begin.
Together we're going to apply simple strategies in order to break your goal down, gather the information you need, and map out an action plan. We'll get creative and figure out exactly how you're going to afford it.
There's no woman left behind in this program! Every student will receive one-to-one support to create their own daydream revolution.
Topics covered in the course include:
- putting systems in place and developing habits that support you achieving your dreams with ease
- breaking your dream into small, manageable steps and creating a detailed action plan
- figuring out how to fund your dream, even if you don't have extra income coming in
- managing fear, overcoming resistance, and cultivating the confidence you need to keep going
- finding the help you need to make it work
- dealing with neasayers so that they don't drag you down
- staying motivated and productive while still having a life and taking care of yourself
We'll delve into other topics along the way but those are the major pieces we'll put together to transform you into an expert dream wrangler.
That's What She Said!
What if my dream will definitely take longer than 8 weeks to achieve?
That's okay; most big dreams do! Through the course you'll create a detailed action plan so that you know what to do every step of the way, even when the course is over. Plus, you'll have lifetime access to the group chat so you can continue cheering each other and keeping one another accountable.
Do I have to already know what big dream I want to work on in the course?
By the start date, you need to have decided on the big dream you're going to focus on for the duration of the course (if you're feeling lost with this, I've made you a free workbook). But don't get hung up on it being THE ONLY BIG DREAM you're ever going to have. This is a set of tools and strategies for bringing ANY dream to life. After you've done it once, it only gets easier. I'll be teaching you how to become an expert dream wrangler. If you're feeling stuck choosing one, check out my free Define Your Dreams workbook.
Will this course be offered again?
Registration for the course is available until the end of June 2016 and then it is disappearing indefinitely.
What will happen after I sign up?
Your first lesson will arrive in your inbox shortly after registration and then once a week for the duration of the course. If for any reason you do not receive your first lesson, please email me.
Does this course include coaching?
No. Past iterations of the course included a live coaching component but it is now completely self-paced, meaning you can complete it in a timeframe that works for you.
Disclaimer: This course works if you do, but it does not do the work for you and it does not guarantee that you will reach the goal. Though I have represented this course in the most honest and truthful way possible, and the methods I teach in this course have worked for me and my clients, your results may vary depending on a variety of factors including your skills, knowledge, ability, dedication, and time invested.
However, if you show up and commit to this course, I will support your efforts as much as I can in order to help you reach your goals. It won't happen overnight, but I will give you the tools, strategies, and guidance to get there.
You are responsible for the results you achieve. You need to show up for each lesson, complete the exercises, apply the guidance you're offered, and follow through. I make every effort to provide you with quality information, strategy and guidance to achieve these results but in the end it is up to you.