Imagine waking up in the morning. Your calendar is packed and you know you'll be flitting from one thing to the next for weeks to come, but you experience a sense of ease. You count your blessings and hop out of bed, ready to take on the day. When life gets stressful and nearly knocks you down, you have the tools to recentre your mind without beating yourself up. You're anchored in feelings of love and kindness for yourself.
When life is overwhelming, our self-care is usually the first thing to fall to the wayside. We run ourselves ragged, completely forgetting our daily practice, until we're too exhausted and burnt out to get back on track easily. With the holidays almost upon us, many of us are already caught up in the hustle and bustle that this season brings. It’d be easy to blink and find ourselves in January: bloated, exhausted, and with our inner critic ruling the show. That's not how we want to start 2016, right?
That's why I'm hosting a free, online workshop this Sunday at 7pm EST / 2pm EST / 11am PST!
Self-Love During Stressful Times
Romancing Yourself Through the Holidays & Beyond
The topics covered will include:
- How to maintain or even amp up your self-love practice when life is moving at a mile a minute
- Simple strategies for practicing self-love when you feel like you don't have a second to spare
- Creating an intuitive relationship with self-care, so that even when our schedule is disrupted, we can still take care of our own needs
- How to manage the difficult emotions that often come up around the holidays while showing ourselves loving kindness
- Navigating setbacks with love and grace and getting back to our self-love practice when busyness pushes us off kilter
You'll have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered and anyone who registers will get a free, mini ebook recapping everything we cover.
If you aren't able to make it live, a replay will be available but only to those who register.
Just pop your e-mail below and I'll send out the webinar link on Sunday. In the meantime, if there's anything you'd like me to talk about during the workshop, just ping me an email and let me know!