THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY FOUR SIGMATIC.
Nancy Levin is the author of Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth, Jump … And Your Life Will Appear, Writing For My Life.
She’s a Master Integrative Coach and the creator of the Jump Coaching and Worthy Coaching Programs, working with clients – privately and in groups – to live in alignment with their own truth and desires.
She was the Event Director at Hay House for 12 years and hosts her own weekly call-in show Jump Start Your Life on Hay House Radio.
Nancy and I talked about the fact that most personal finance books don’t work because they don’t address the underlying self-worth issues that lead us to under earn, overspend, and generally self-sabotage with our cash. She’s talking about her own money story, what changed everything for her, and how the approach she uses with herself and her clients is really different.
In this episode we talk about:
- Nancy's experience of going from a non-meditator to spending 10-days at a silent meditation retreat
- What she learned about herself as a result of that intensive silence and what her meditation practice looks like now
- Nancy's story of using money to take care of everyone but herself and what finally woke her up to her need to change
- Her intensive personal development journey that led to her finally valuing herself and eventually becoming a coach
- The link between self-worth and network
- Why many personal finance books don't work for people
- The critical importance of financial literacy but why it must come second to developing a solid sense of self-worth
- Identifying the childhood beliefs that are holding you back in the present and how to go about changing them
- Making massive changes one small step at a time
- Don’t forget to use the promo code ‘sarah’ to get 10% off your purchase from
- Four Sigmatic (use the promo code ‘sarah’ to get 10% off your purchase!)
- Jump and Your Life Will Appear